Disney’s new Obi-Wan Kenobi project has started putting together its creative team. The studio confirmed on Friday that Deborah Chow, who directed parts of the upcoming “The Mandalorian” live-action Star Wars series for Disney+, will also direct the new Kenobi project.

The studio had already confirmed that Ewan McGregor will reprise his role as Kenobi for the new Disney+ show, but details on the series are slim. McGregor took the stage during D23 for his casting announcement, where Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy told fans that the scripts were already written and that production would begin in 2020.

“We really wanted to select a director who is able to explore both the quiet determination and rich mystique of Obi-Wan in a way that folds seamlessly into the Star Wars saga,” Kennedy said in a statement. “Based on her phenomenal work developing our characters in ‘The Mandalorian,’ I’m absolutely confident Deborah is the right director to tell this story.”

“The Mandalorian” is a Disney+ launch title, and was written and executive produced by Jon Favreau, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode and serving as executive producer. Kathleen Kennedy and Colin Wilson also served as executive producers on the project, and additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

The new Disney+ streaming service is scheduled to start on November 12th, and the service will cost $69/year or about $6/month. Disney+ will also be home to an exclusive new season of “Star Wars: The Clone Wars,” and a special bundle will be available with Hulu, ESPN+, and Disney+. Disney is also working on an untitled Cassian Andor series starring Diego Luna and Alan Tudyk for the Star Wars Universe.

Subscribe to Daily Updates and never miss a headline.