When you think of Warner Bros., you probably think about their big movie franchises, the Harry Potter or the DC installments, but Warner Bros. Television is a driving force behind many of the shows that people stream from week to week. The studio is bringing almost all of their fan favorites to San Diego Comic-Con this year, with activities and panels set throughout the event.
Stars and producers from 16 of the studio’s series are scheduled to participate in Comic-Con’s 50th anniversary this year. One of the standout moments is the final SDCC appearances of “Arrow” and “Supernatural,” as well as the world premiere screenings of “Batwoman” and “Pennyworth.” WBTV will also be celebrating the revival of “Veronica Mars,” which is scheduled to premiere on Hulu.
As we mentioned earlier, fans will have their last chance to celebrate long-running hit series “Arrow” and “Supernatural” as they make their final appearances at SDCC. “Arrow” is hosting events on Saturday in Ballroom 20 and “Supernatural” is hosting events on Sunday in Hall H. We expect a lot of tears at the “Supernatural” event, so come prepared.
The studio is also hosting premiere screenings of “Batwoman” and “Pennyworth,” so DC fans will want to hit up those lines if they can. There will also be a sneak peek of the pilot episode for the highly anticipated FOX dramatic thriller “Prodigal Son,” starring Tom Payne and Michael Sheen. Fans can also expect a world premiere teaser for the upcoming DC Universe animated series “Harley Quinn,” a never-before-seen episode of the hit Cartoon Network series “Teen Titans GO!,” and more.
Veronica Mars is hosting a panel to debut the show’s first episode, and DC Universe fans get sneak peeks and updates from “Titans,” “Doom Patrol,” the second half of “Young Justice: Outsiders,” and more info on the “Harley Quinn” series. All of that will be revealed during a special two-hour event on Saturday night.
The panels this year include “Arrow,” “Black Lightning,” “DC Super Hero Girls,” “The Flash,” “Legacies,” “Riverdale,” “Supergirl,” “Supernatural,” “Teen Titans GO!,” “Veronica Mars” and “Young Justice: Outsiders.” These returning series join the new panels “Batwoman,” “Doom Patrol,” “Harley Quinn,” “Pennyworth” and “Titans.”
The studio also built a massive multi-level booth that will host an autograph booth and more.
You can find the Special Preview Night Screenings schedule below, as detailed by the studio.
Wednesday, July 17
“Batwoman” and “Pennyworth” World Premieres and Special Sneak Peek Screenings Comic-Con and Warner Bros. Television Group proudly continue the annual Preview Night tradition with exclusive world premiere pilot screenings of the new series “Batwoman” and “Pennyworth,” exclusively for the Comic-Con audience. Additionally, WBTVG will screen the pilot of the highly anticipated FOX dramatic thriller “Prodigal Son,” starring Tom Payne and Michael Sheen; the world premiere of DC UNIVERSE’s animated comedy series “Harley Quinn”; a never-before-seen episode of the hit Cartoon Network series “Teen Titans GO!”; and more.
Thursday, July 18
- 3:15–4:15 p.m. “Teen Titans GO!” Brand-New Episode Screening and Q&A —Room 6DE
Friday, July 19
- 11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m. “Veronica Mars” World Premiere Screening and Q&A — Ballroom 20
- 12:30–1:30 p.m. “DC Super Hero Girls” Brand-New Episode Screening and Q&A –– Room 6DE
- 3:15–4:15 p.m. “Legacies” Special Video Presentation and Q&A –– Room 6BCF
- 4:30–5:30 p.m. “Pennyworth” Special Video Presentation and Q&A –– Room 6BCF
- 8:00–9:00 p.m. Rooster Teeth Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Room 6DE
Saturday, July 20
- 10:30–11:45 a.m. “Batwoman” Pilot Screening and Q&A — Ballroom 20
- 3:30–4:15 p.m. “Arrow” Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Ballroom 20
- 4:15–5:00 p.m. “Supergirl” Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Ballroom 20
- 5:00–5:45 p.m. “Black Lightning” Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Ballroom 20
- 5:45–6:30 p.m. “The Flash” Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Ballroom 20
- 7:00–9:00 p.m. DC Universe Series Sneak Previews and Q&A — Indigo Ballroom
Sunday, July 21
- 10:30–11:30 a.m. “Supernatural” Special Video Presentation and Q&A — Hall H
- 11:45 a.m.–12:45p.m. “Riverdale” Special Video Presentation and Q&A –– Hall H
Subscribe to Daily Updates and never miss a headline.