Cyber Monday Deals: Target offers stackable discounts on tons of items
Target’s Cyber Monday deals are ready to entice buyers throughout the day . The new deals offer 15% off Target.com sitewide on Cyber Monday (Nov. 30). The sitewide offer marks the first time Target has discounted virtually everything on Target.com. In addition, Target will offer a host of e-doorbusters on Cyber Monday, as well as steep discounts within key departments like apparel and toys, all Cyber Week long.
“We’re making Target.com a not-to-be-missed destination for deal-seekers on Cyber Monday and throughout Cyber Week,” said Jason Goldberger, president of Target.com and Mobile. “We’re confident holiday shoppers who are looking to quickly and conveniently check items off their lists won’t want to miss Target’s deep discounts as well as free shipping and returns on Target.com.”
On Cyber Monday, in addition to the 15% off sitewide offer with promo code CYBER15, holiday shoppers will have access to nearly 75 e-doorbusters. Almost three quarters of those items will be more than 50% off for one day only.
The offerings include:
- Xbox One 500GB Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Bundle, $299.99 (Reg. $349.99), plus free EA sports game and free 3-month Xbox Live subscription with purchase
- 50 percent off licensed kids’ cameras including Frozen and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- 50 percent off select Sennheiser In-Ear Headphones
- Cra-Z-Art Ultimate 4 in 1 Easel, $45 (Reg. $98.99)
- Swagway x1 Hands-Free Smart Hoverboard, $399 (Reg. $499)
Beginning Sunday, Nov. 29, guests can visit Target.com/WeeklyAd to view a selection of week-long Cyber Week deals, available at Target.com. Guests will find department-wide promotions in areas including toys and baby, in addition to discounts on top gifting items across electronics, home, apparel and more.
Top deals include:
- 30 percent off apparel, shoes and accessories for women, men and kids
- 30 percent off hundreds of specialty and plush toys
- 48” Samsung 4K Ultra HD TV, $599.99 –Save $300 plus a free $100 Target GiftCard
- 50 percent off select KitchenAid Professional 5-Qt. Stand Mixers, plus 20 percent off all other KitchenAid appliances
- 30 percent off Dyson Ball Compact Allergy Vacuum, plus 25 percent off all other Dyson vacuums
- Spend $250 on a baby department purchase and get a free $50 Target GiftCard
Customers can also stack their savings on Cyber Monday. Guests can apply the 15% discount with the CYBER15 promo stacked on top of other week-long promotions such as the 30% off apparel, accessories and shoes offer.
As part of Target’s “10 Days of Deals,” which is now underway, guests who spend $75 or more at a Target store on Black Friday, Nov. 27, will receive a 20 percent discount on an entire purchase Dec. 4-13. That 20 percent discount can be stacked with Cyber Week deals on Friday, Dec. 4 or Saturday, Dec. 5.