Black Friday is finally here, and GameStop has revealed the great deals it will be offering gift-givers and gamers alike on Black Friday, as well as remind customers about the different forms of currency it is providing to help customers pay for their holiday purchases.
The list of Black Friday deals that we have been listing is growing by the minute today, and we will continue to update it as the days progress.
Most GameStop stores are scheduled to open their doors at 12:01 a.m. local time on Friday, November 28. Holiday shoppers will find the greatest selection and some of the best deals on new and pre-owned video games, consoles, accessories, and the latest consumer electronics.
“To get holiday shoppers ready for all the deals and excitement on Black Friday, GameStop is doing its part to help them find and purchase the video game and consumer electronic gift items on their shopping list simply and affordably,” said Bob Puzon, senior vice president of merchandising for GameStop. “Whether looking for the latest video game consoles or newly released game titles, or one of the thousands of pre-owned video game or consumer electronic products we offer, GameStop is the place for gift-givers this holiday.”
Some of the Black Friday deals GameStop will be offering include:
Video Game Products
- $70 off Xbox One Assassin’s Creed bundle for $329.99/$429.99 with Kinect, which includes digital copies of Assassin’s Creed Unity and Assassin’s Creed Black Flag (Friday/Saturday only)
- $100 off PlayStation 4 Limited Edition bundle for $399.99, which comes with a copy of Grand Theft Auto V and a digital copy of The Last of Us Remastered (while supplies last)
- Wii U Super Mario 3D World bundle for $299.99, which includes the 32GB Wii U Deluxe Set, Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land video games; and Nintendo 3DS XL Mario Party Island Tour bundle for $179.99
- $30 off select PS4 and Xbox One games – e.g. The Evil Within, Sleeping Dogs, and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor; PS3 and Xbox 360 games – e.g. Middle Earth: Shadow or Mordor, and FIFA, Madden and NHL15 (Friday/Sunday only)
- Skylanders Trap Team starter pack – $15 off official strategy guide ($9.99), $10 off Skylanders collapsible storage ($9.99), $5 off Nightmare Express adventure pack ($19.99), to name a few
- $30 off select pre-owned video game systems – 120 GB PS3 ($169.99) and 160GB PS3 ($179.99); Original Xbox 360 ($89.99) and 250 GB Xbox 360 slim ($159.99)
- 2,500 pre-owned video games under $20, including PS4/Xbox 1 Watch Dogs ($29.99) and NBA 2K14 ($14,99), and Xbox 360/PS3 GTA V ($29.99)
- Buy two and get one free on any pre-owned video games or accessories under $20
Consumer Electronic Products
- Free HTC Desire 510 4G LTE Smartphone with purchase of Cricket Wireless no contract service (after $75 mail-in rebate)
- $50 off ASUS 16GB Memo Pad HD 7 ($99.99) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 ($149.99)
- $20 off 7” Wifi tablet ($49.99), ASUS Pad 7” tablet ($79.99), and Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite ($119.99)
- $150 off pre-owned Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone starting at ($449.99), and $50 off Apple iPod Touch Gen 4 starting at ($79.99)
- Apple iPhone 4 staring at $99.99 and iPad 2 starting at $229.99
more info: gamestop/blackfriday.com