World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor at Blizzcon, the details
As expected Blizzard made sure to include their hit Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game ‘World of Warcraft’ take center-stage at this year’s Blizzcon event, introducing more details about the new expansion ‘Warlords of Draenor’.
The game is expected to launch for PC and Mac, with a launch date of November 13, 2014. In the new expansion heroes of Azeroth are on the verge of a war that will reforge the fate of two worlds. World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor marks the fifth expansion to Blizzard Entertainment’s popular MMO, set to send players to the world of Draenor at a pivotal moment in history to fight against and alongside legends from Warcraft’s brutal past.
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (as detailed by Blizzard)
- Explore a Savage World: Explore the hostile world of Draenor, home of the orc and draenei races, as it once existed, and adventure in all-new zones alongside characters central to Warcraft
- Build Your Garrison: Construct, command, and expand your own customizable stronghold on Draenor, and gather NPC followers to collect resources and embark on missions on your orders.
- Jump to Level 90: Boost one character of your choosing to be ready to adventure on Draenor, making it easier than ever to enjoy the latest content alongside your friends—available now when you pre-purchase the expansion.
- New Player Character Art: Character models and animations for many of World of Warcraft‘s existing playable races are being fully revamped in keeping with the game’s iconically epic style.
- Adventure to Level 100: Reach new heights of power and unlock bonuses to further enhance your abilities on your way to the new level cap of 100.
- …And More: Take on a wide array of Dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds, Challenge Modes, and more—no matter what kind of content you enjoy, new adventures await.
Across Draenor’s savage jungles and battle-scarred plains, Azeroth’s heroes will engage in a mythic conflict involving mystical draenei champions and mighty orc clans, and cross axes with the likes of Grommash Hellscream, Blackhand, and Ner’zhul at the height of their primal power. Players will need to scour this unwelcoming land in search of allies to help build a desperate defense against the Iron Horde’s formidable engine of conquest—or else watch their own world’s bloody, war-torn history repeat itself.
more info on editions and pricing: amazon.com