November reading takes two paths, the perfect books to gift for the holidays, and the perfect books to read while you wait for the holidays to arrive. We are happy to report that these can fill either of those tickets.
Over the last few weeks the Amazon Books’ editorial team have been crafting their must-read books for November, and after selecting from this season’s releases, have come up with a terrific line-up of novels to choose from.
There are quite a few big releases for book-lovers to choose from this month including, Stephen King, David Nicholls, Brooke Shields and Peter Pomerantsev. These are added to already released books that are sweeping the best-sellers’ list including, Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s “Learned” by Lena Dunham, I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai, Not My Father’s Son: A Memoir by Alan Cumming and World Order by Henry Kissinger.
November Books to Watch for:
- Revival: A Novel by Stephen King
- Fields of Blood: Religion and the History of Violence by Karen Armstrong
- The Laughing Monsters: A Novel by Denis Johnson
- Lives in Ruins: Archaeologists and the Seductive Lure of Human Rubble by Marilyn Johnson
- Us: A Novel by David Nicholls
- Napoleon: A Life by Andrew Roberts
- There Was a Little Girl: The Real Story of My Mother and Me by Brooke Shields
- Nothing Is True and Everything Is Possible: The Surreal Heart of the New Russia by Peter Pomerantsev
- Let Me Be Frank With You: A Frank Bascombe Book by Richard Ford
- The Happiest People in the World: A Novel by Brock Clarke
- A Backpack, a Bear, and Eight Crates of Vodka: A Memoir Lev Golinkin
more info: amazon.com