There is new content available for DCUO from Sony Online Entertainment, the company made the announcement that the 11th DLC pack for DC Universe Online has gone live.
The new DLC is called Halls of Power Part I and fans of the game can either purchase the expansion on PC or the PS3/4 systems. The latest DLC introduces a new storyline featuring the New Gods of Apokolips and New Genesis and heavily features League Halls, which launched as part of a free game update in July.
As for the story, there is trouble is stirring in the dark world. Darkseid’s son, Kalibak, and the villainous Mantis have called upon the agents of Darkseid to delve beneath the surfaces of New Genesis and Apokolips to help them retrieve powerful ancient relics from the age of the Old Gods for a dark purpose. The heroic Mister Miracle and fierce Big Barda have assembled a force together in an effort to stop them.
- Halls of Power Part I includes five all-new cooperative multiplayer adventures: two 8-player Raids, one 8-player Operation, one 4-player Alert and one 4-player Operation.
- Six new Skill Points are now available to earn, and players have access to a range of new Collections, Feats, gear, and Base items in Halls of Power Part I.
- For the first time in DCUO, players can play with or against the iconic villains and heroes from the Fourth World, including Kalibak, Mantis, Mister Miracle and Big Barda.
- Apokolips, New Genesis and League Halls serve as the backdrop for the content in Halls of Power Part I.
- New Styles and gear, such as Mister Miracle’s Cape, Kalibak’s Vest and Sash, and an Old God Helmet, are now available.
DCUO’s Halls of Power Part I DLC pack is now available as a free download for Members and for purchase by non-members via the PlayStation Network, the in-game Marketplace, or for PC players via the DCUniverseOnline.com website.