Many people, including most of our staff, hate Black Friday Shopping. We instead prefer to shop online where it is warm and calm, and Cyber Monday is our online kickoff event for the holiday season. Cyber Monday is here at last, and you can get great deals almost anywhere you look, since most readers will be shopping for TVs, PCs, games and tablets; we wanted to point-out a few of the best places to shop this year.
- Amazon took $50 off the Kindle Fire HD (16GB) and Kindle Fire HDX 7″ now they are just $119 and $179.
- The new Surface RT has been cut to $200 online at Microsoft.
- You can save $30 on the Nexus 7 16GB model for $199 .
- Staples HP Pavilion 15 is selling for $379.99.
- The Dell XPS 12 is on sale at Amazon $799 today.
- VAIO Pro Ultrabooks have seen a ton of markdowns at the Sony Store online
- Acer C720 Chromebook (11.6-Inch, Haswell micro-architecture, 2GB) for $199 at Amazon.
- The 240Hz 46-inch Samsung LED Ultra Slim Smart TV is super-marked-down at $1,298 (40% off). The 60-inch 120Hz LED Smart TV from VIZIO is only $898.
- In 3D world, the 55-inch Panasonic Plasma HDTV is now $1,500 (reg. $2,300) Walmart has a 55″ for $799.
- The Roku HD, is available from Amazon for $40.
- Microsoft added new bundles for Xbox One’s Day One bundle. The $700 bundle comes with a year of Xbox Live Gold, two Xbox One games and a three year warranty.
- Amazon is offering terrific deals on games for all systems today,
- STEAM has its Autmn Sale in full effect.
- Gametop’s Cyber Monday Sale is on all platforms, and the full-page can be found here.