Samsung launches the Galaxy S4 Zoom November 8
AT&T and Samsung have both confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom, will be made available on November 8, 2013. The Galaxy S 4 zoom features a 10x optical zoom and “spin-to-focus manual control ring”. Samsung stated that the Galaxy S 4 smartphone series will have the same features of the original Galaxy S4 “combined with the best of a compact point and shoot camera.”
“Customers need more and more from their smartphones,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices, AT&T. “With powerful, best-in-class optical zoom, in addition to easy access to day-to-day functions like email, social media and more, we’re able to offer customers the qualities they want and need all in one device with the Galaxy S 4 zoom.”
The Galaxy S 4 zoom is a 4G LTE smartphone that features a 16-megapixel camera with 10x optical zoom. The lens has a manually adjustable zoom ring that allows users to spin to zoom in and out. The dedicated shutter button and Optical Image Stabilizer allow for effortless shooting. The Galaxy S 4 zoom captures video at 30fps in 1080p or 60fps at 720p, and features a built in Xenon flash and 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera. The smartphone’s screen is a beautiful 4.3″ Super AMOLED display.
Advanced camera features include:
- + 10x Optical Zoom – Capture beautiful images from far away or up close accurately and easily
- + Smart Modes –Choose from one of 25 pre-set camera modes, like Sunset, Best Face, Drama, and Panorama to capture the best photo possible
- + 16-megapixel BSI CMOS Sensor – The built-in Optical Image Stabilizer helps keep the camera perfectly still, reducing blur and stabilizing the image
- + Galaxy family features include:
- + WatchON– Control your television and discover a rich TV viewing experience with the Integrated Infrared (IR) controller
- + S Beam – Provides fast, easy transfer of large files, such as photos videos and documents, with a single touch of the Galaxy S 4 zoom to another S Beam enabled Galaxy device, without needing a Wi-Fi connection or cell signal
- + Samsung Hub – A destination for the latest music, videos, books and games in one place
You can check out all of the pricing details, specs and exact requirements for the promotions that AT&T and Samsung are offering by checking out the official product page below.
more info: att.com/galaxys4zoom.