Best Buy now selling Razer Blade and Edge Pro Online
It is already an award-winning gaming laptop, sold around the world via Razer itself, but now customers can pick up the Razer Blade and Edge Pro from Best Buy as an official reseller. Razer officially announced that the Razer Blade and Razer Edge Pro, are available for in-store purchase at Best Buy in a statement released earlier today. Both the Blade and Edge Pro will be featured in approximately 100 Best Buy locations nationally, including most major markets. “Two years ago, Razer was known as a niche company that made the world’s best gaming peripherals,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder, CEO and creative director. “Today, we are leading the charge in tablet and laptop innovation with systems available at Best Buy stores across the country. This is truly a gratifying day for our company and for gamers and computer aficionados alike.”
The Blade is the thinnest and lightest 14-inch gaming laptop in history and it captured an Editor’s Choice award from PC Mag this summer. Measuring just 0.66-inches thin, the Razer Blade packs more power-per-cubic-inch than any other laptop in the world. The Razer Edge Pro, the world’s most powerful tablet and the first designed for PC gamers, bested all comers at the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show (CES), winning CNET’s “Best of Show” and “People’s Voice” awards amidst a competitive field of approximately 20,000 products. It also won several highly competitive distinctions from Popular Science, TechRadar and LAPTOP Magazine, among others.
Best Buy, one of the largest and most respected retail chains in the United States, will be the first U.S. retailer to sell Razer’s award-winning computers, and the chain is an exclusive partner to sell the Blade and Edge Pro in-store nationwide.
About the Razer Blade 14-inch Gaming Laptop via Razer:
Designed from the ground up, the new Razer Blade 14-inch gaming laptop is designed and engineered to fit both form and function. With a 0.66-inch ultra-thin profile crafted from aluminum, along with the best performance in the 14-inch laptop class, the Razer Blade sets a new benchmark for gaming laptops.
A 4th gen Intel Core i7-4702HQ, quad core processor, the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics processor and groundbreaking storage performance are engineered into the world’s thinnest gaming laptop. The Razer Blade is designed for gaming with essential gaming grade peripherals built-in. The laptop features Razer Synapse 2.0 pre-installed, a fully programmable anti-ghosting backlit keyboard, adjustable ultra-sensitive track pad and plenty of green USB 3.0 ports that are ready to plug and play. Do more, game more, anywhere, anytime.
- + Intel® Core™ i7-4702HQ, quad core processor with Hyper-Threading 2.2 GHz / 3.2 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- + 8 GB Onboard Memory (DDR3L – 1600 MHz)
- + NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 765M (2 GB GDDR5) & Intel HD4600
- + Windows® 8 64 Bit
- + 256 GB SSD (mSATA)
- + Qualcomm® Killer™ NIC N1202 (802.11a/b/g/n + Bluetooth® 4.0)
- + 14.0 in. HD+ 16:9 Ratio, 1600 x 900, with LED backlight
- + Built-in stereo speakers
- + 3.5 mm audio microphone/headphone combo jack
- + Array microphone
- + (3x) USB 3.0 port (SuperSpeed)
- + HDMI 1.4a audio and video output
- + Dolby® Home Theater® v4
- + 7.1 Codec support (via HDMI)
- + Built-in full HD webcam (1.3 MP)
- + Compact 150 W Power Adapter
- + Built-in 70 Wh Rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery
- + Razer™ Anti-Ghosting Keyboard (with adjustable backlight)
- + Razer™ Synapse 2.0 Enabled
- + Kensington Lock
- + 13.6 in. / 345 mm (Width) x 0.66 in. / 16.8 mm (Height) x 9.3 in. / 235 mm (Depth)
- + 4.135 lbs. / 1.876 kg
more info: bestbuy