Samsung Galaxy Note 3 pre-orders begin, Samsung Galaxy Gear coming soon
Starting today, (September) 6, AT&T will offer pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Galaxy Note 3 will be available for $35 per month with AT&T Next or $299.99 with a two-year agreement. For more information or to pre-order, visit www.att.com/galaxynote. Orders will begin shipping around Oct. 1.
The Galaxy Note 3 features a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED display and builds on Samsung’s successful Note series with a better way to control, write and get more done, such as:
- + My Magazine allows you to curate content tailored to the things you love including sports updates, celebrity news, your social media feeds, even nearby restaurant suggestions.
- + Scrapbook provides an easy and functional way to use the S Pen to grab and store videos, photos and clips from Web pages that are linkable back to the original online source.
- + Wake-up Command allows you to send messages, make calls and more without touching your phone, just by saying “Hi, Galaxy.”
- + S Finder makes locating emails, text messages, contacts or web history on your smartphone easy. You can even search for handwriting or symbols, or browse by date.
- + Advanced Multi Window functionality lets you keep two windows of the same app open so you can browse your social media feed while posting vacation photos***. You can also drag and drop an address from an email into a map search without cutting and pasting.
- + Samsung Smart Switch™ transfers contacts, calendar events, messages, photos and more. It can also automatically find your favorite apps on Google Play™ and recommend similar ones if there isn’t a direct match****.
- + Action Memo makes your handwritten notes actionable. You can dial a number, import information directly into contacts, go directly to a web address and find an address on a map.
- The Note 3 also includes innovative camera features as well as additional features introduced on the Galaxy S® 4:
- Eraser Shot removes unwanted background distractions in your photos and videos with just one touch.
Drama Shot captures a time-lapse event all in one frame.
- + S Beam™ quickly and easily share files simply by tapping two S Beam enabled smartphones together.
- + WatchON™ simplifies searching and recommends TV, movies and sports according to personal tastes. With WatchON and the built-in IR blaster, the Galaxy Note 3 functions as a remote control for home theater equipment.
- + Easy Mode settings give new smartphone users or simplicity seekers the option to start out with a basic version of your home screen that keeps your favorite apps and features within reach.
- + Air View™ lets you hover your finger over photos, files, links and text for an instant preview.
- + Galaxy Gear™, Samsung’s first wearable that extends the smartphone experience to your wrist, will be available in the coming weeks. The Galaxy Gear paired with the Galaxy Note 3 broadens the smartphone experience by intelligently connecting and sharing information. With Galaxy Gear, AT&T and Samsung are expanding how people live their lives with technology. For more information please visit www.att.com/galaxygear.