Chrome 29 hits iOS devices today, update available now
Google has finally come around to releasing Chrome 29 for iOS devices, the new update is available via the Apple App Store below. It was almost a month ago that Chrome 29 released for Android devices and desktop clients, the new update will bring a few subtle changes that users should be happy about.
A quicker response to the back button is one of the more useful features in the update, though this is more apparent when going back and forth during searches. By navigating to your Bandwith Management Settings, you can now check in on your data that is saved. More pronoun’s have been indexed to Google search, allowing you to find answers regarding people or places.
The official update log is as follows:
- + Get back to your Search Results faster: Do a search and click a result. Not what you wanted? Now when you hit back, your search results will instantly appear, ready for you to choose the next one.
- + Data cost savings enhancements: View your data savings in Bandwidth Management Settings. This feature is being rolled out incrementally and will be available to all users over time.
- + Voice search pronoun support: Try queries like: “Who is the president of the United States?” followed by “Who is his wife?”.
- + Improvements to Single Sign On with other Google Apps.
- + Stability / security improvements and bug fixes.
Interested parties can pick up the official update via the app-store below.
more info: appstore/chrome