Earlier today Microsoft announced that three exclusive titles for the highly anticipated Xbox One console will will also be getting extra content for early adopters. The three games include ‘Ryse: Son of Rome’, ‘Dead Rising 3’, and ‘Forza 5’.
As for the exclusive content, here are the details:
- + “Forza Motorsport 5” Day One Car Pack, a three-car pack features amazing cars from Lamborghini, Audi, and Ford; each with a Day One-themed livery and custom tuning package created by the experts at Turn 10:
- + 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe: Stuffed stem to stern with modern tech, the TT RS is the first TT model to carry Audi’s famed RS badge – a distinction that’s earned on the track from the moment you step on the gas.
- + 2013 Ford Focus ST: Debuting with the same 247-hp 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine from the much larger Ford Explorer SUV, the new Ford Focus ST packs a serious punch.
- + 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera: Like great sculpture, the Superleggera’s chiseled form is carefully considered for maximum impact. That’s where the similarities end, however, because this work of art is best appreciated when it’s moving at top speed.
“Dead Rising 3” Day One Edition
- + “Dead Rising” Tribute Pack featuring exclusive game content and bonus attribute perks.
- + Classic Frank West outfit with Frank’s Zombie Slugger weapon, extra gory attacks and a custom skill move. Also includes attribute perks for increased melee damage and tougher survivors.
- + Official Chuck Greene outfit with Paddle Saw combo weapon that cuts through zombie hordes with increased damage and durability. Also includes attribute perks for vehicle and weapon durability.
“Ryse: Son of Rome” Day One Edition Exclusive Gladiator Mode Unlockables
The Day One Edition of “Ryse: Son of Rome” will give players access to an exclusive Gladiator Mode Co-Op Multiplayer Map and an exclusive Sword add-on. Owners of the Day One Edition will be able to invite friends who own the Standard Edition to join them on the exclusive map.
Legionnaire’s Trust Exclusive Sword: From the Brotherhood of Metalworkers high in the Swiss Alps comes this well-crafted, finely hammered blade that includes bonus in-game attributes.
Ruins: Placing gladiators among the columns of an abandoned temple, Ruins will pit players against hordes of Barbarians, attacking from around every corner. The arena changes dynamically during gameplay, adding new obstacles and objectives for the player to encounter and overcome.
Of course that means you will have to secure your own Xbox One Console, which seems to be getting harder and harder. Still your best bet for pre-ordering goes to Amazon, which is taking pre-orders still for the bundles and standard edition and will ship them out the moment they are available. You can check out the bundles, pricing and availability below.
more info: amazon/xboxone