Leave it to Amazon to offer one of the best deals in town for upgrading games to Xbox One status. In a promotion on the retailer’s official site, customers can order select Xbox 360 titles now, then simply upgrade them through a $9.99 trade-in later promo for an Xbox One version.
This promotion only lasts until December 31, and applies to popular titles like ‘Call of Duty: Ghosts’, and ‘Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag’ and a few others. You can only use the promo once per account, and you must wait for an approval from Amazon. Even better, the trade-ins that do qualify will also receive $25 bonus credit toward an Xbox One game. This an additional bonus over the game’s existing trade-in value, which will total at least $25.
As Amazon states: “Until December 31, 2013, trade in a select Xbox 360 game and get a $25 bonus credit toward the same title on Xbox One in addition to your trade-in value of at least $25.
How to redeem this offer:
1. Select your qualifying Xbox 360 game from the list below and submit your trade in.
2. Send in your item for processing following the instructions provided.
3. Wait for your item to be received and graded.
4. When your trade in is accepted, add a qualifying Xbox One game to your cart.
5. Your bonus credit will be applied automatically to your purchase.
Please see the full Terms and Conditions below.
more info: amazon/xboxonepromo