EA has detailed its future line of “Official” Battlefield products that will soon be available to customers. In a statement sent out earlier today the publisher states that “The Battlefield brand continues to demonstrate explosive growth as DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced a full slate of unique Battlefield-branded products for fans to enjoy.”
In anticipation of the Battlefield 4 launch on October 29, DICE has hand-selected strategic licensing partners that will bring the beloved Battlefield brand to new retail sectors and new demographics this holiday. These category leaders give gamers a chance to engage with the Battlefield brand in new ways and further develop the profile of Battlefield in pop culture.
With a range of Battlefield 4 items, players will be able to create a deeper connection with this award-winning title. Licensed products include a Battlefield 4 novel written by esteemed author Peter Grimsdale that provides backstory about the game’s heroic squad, a high-end art book that dives deeper into the imagery of Battlefield 4 and a range of Battlefield 4 gaming peripherals to help you feel the intensity of the battlefield. The full list of products in the officially licensed Battlefield 4 collection are:
- 1. Orion Publishing Group Battlefield 4 novel written by Peter Grimsdale
- 2. Titan Books Battlefield 4 art book in Standard and Limited Editions
- 3. Razer performance PC gaming peripherals and accessories, including mice, keyboards, headsets, messengers bags, and iPhone® cases
- 4. PDP performance Xbox 360 and PS3 controllers
- 5. Qpad premium PC mouse mats
- 6. Jinx clothing apparel and accessories including t-shirts, hoodies, hats, key chains and dog tags
- 7. Prima Games Standard and Collection Edition strategy guides
- 8. Cook & Becker Battlefield 4 artwork
- 9. Walls360 Battlefield 4 wall graphics
- 10. BigBen Interactive mobile device and tablet cases
Winner of more than 20 critic awards at E3 2013 including Best of Show from GameSpot.com, Battlefield 4 offers players a glimpse into the future of interactive entertainment. Powered by the advanced technology of DICE’s proprietary Frostbite™ 3 engine, Battlefield 4 will deliver a new era of first-person action, from a cinematic single player experience with dramatic, Hollywood acting performances to a multiplayer offering that will usher in the next generation of online warfare. Battlefield 4 multiplayer introduces key innovations including Levolution, where a dynamic environment reacts to the player’s every move to ensure no two games will ever be the same. Players will also see the return of Commander Mode, a tug-of-war between two opposing players with a birds-eye view of the battlefield as they provide critical intelligence and powerful assets to their troops below. Battlefield 4 multiplayer will also feature epic 64-player battles running at a smooth 60 frames-per-second on Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PS4 and PC.
Battlefield 4 will be available October 29 for the Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC. Battlefield 4 will also be available for Xbox One® and the PlayStation 4.
more info: ea