Pearl Jam announces new 2013 tour, here is the tour schedule
Definitely a show that fans of the band and of great music in general won’t want to miss, Pearl Jam has announced a new 2013 North American tour.
Interested parties will be able to pick up tickets starting on July 27th. The official tour schedule and the dates are listed below. The dates have been tacked onto the band’s already sold-out shows, so it’s kind of an extension but you have a much better chance of making the show this time around. Anyone headed to the Voodoo Music + Arts Experience in New Orleans this November will get a chance to see the band, as they are headlining the event.
This marks the first North America tour that band has announced in three years. The shows will follow two legs, starting October 11, 2013 at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburg, and ending where the band started, on December 6, 2013 at the Key Arena in Seattle.
Official Fall tour dates:
- Oct. 11: Consol Energy Center, Pittsburgh,
- Oct. 12: First Niagra Center, Buffalo, N.Y.
- Oct. 15: DCU Center, Worcester, Mass.
- Oct. 18-19: Barclays Center, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Oct. 21-22: Wells Fargo Arena, Philadelphia
- Oct. 25: XL Center, Hartford, Conn.
- Oct. 27: 1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore
- Oct. 29: John Paul Jones Arena, Charlottesville, Va.
- Oct. 30: Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte
- Nov. 15: American Airlines Arena, Dallas
- Nov. 16: Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City
- Nov. 19: Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
- Nov. 21: Viejas Arena, San Diego
- Nov. 23-24: Sports Arena, Los Angeles
- Nov. 26: Oracle Arena, Oakland
- Nov. 29: Rose Garden Arena, Portland, Ore.
- Nov. 30: Spokane Arena, Spokane, Wash.
- Dec. 2: Scotiabank Saddledome, Calgary, Alb.
- Dec. 4: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, B.C.
- Dec. 6: Key Arena, Seattle