It may have came a little later than other networks but the CW has officially listed the fall premier dates for the network’s leading series.
There are quite a few new series being added to the fall network lineup. Fans of last season’s popular series shouldn’t worry, their favorite shows are on their way back as well. The fall 2013 season will begin with Hart of Dixie which will premier on Monday, October 7, 2013. Shortly after that premier you will find the returning series Beauty and the Beast.
Another popular addition to the CW brand was The Carrie Diaries, which will premier on Friday, October 25, 2013. Fans of The Vampire Diaries, don’t to forget to catch the season debut of The Originals, a spinoff series from the popular Vampire show. You can catch the entire lineup below so you can set your notifications, bookmarks and DVRs.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 7
- 8:00-9:00 PM HART OF DIXIE (Season Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 PM BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (Season Premiere)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9
- 8:00-9:00 PM ARROW (Season Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 PM THE TOMORROW PEOPLE (Series Premiere)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10
- 8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (Season Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 PM REIGN (Series Premiere)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 15
- 8:00-9:00 PM THE ORIGINALS (Series Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (Season Premiere)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 25
- 8:00-9:00 PM THE CARRIE DIARIES (Season Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL: GUYS AND GIRLS