Konami Announces Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow Ultimate Edition For PC
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow was one of my sleeper hits of 2010, and is a game that I still play to this day. Today, Konami announced a new upcoming PC version, the “Ultimate Edition.”
The “Ultimate Edition” will feature enhanced 1080p graphics and the Reverie and Resurrection downloadable content packs. More features include:
– New Features: Fans will enjoy the original full game plus add-on content Reverie and Resurrection. Additional features include enhanced 1080p High Definition Graphics, solid 60 frames per second (recommended spec), and trophy integration through Steam with Cloud saving.
– New Storyline: Players can immerse themselves into the brand-new Lords of Shadow storyline, meeting classic characters and experiencing tangential side stories.
– New Weapons and Skills: Overcome obstacles using the Combat Cross multi-function weapon and hone platforming skills in this sprawling adventure. Swing across chasms, climb sheer walls, rappel down cliffs, grip and pull away any and all things that get in the way!
– New Titan Battles: Take on behemoth enemies that scale to the size of complete world environments and where special attacks and cunning speed are required for advancement.
– New Exploration: Explore gothic ruins, dark castles, old forest and frozen wastelands. Discover a whole world to investigate with many routes and hidden secret places that contain items to aid Gabriel on his quest.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition is set to release this summer via Steam.