The next Guild Wars 2 expansion is really heating things up, straight from the ‘Flame and Frost’ conclusion comes a whole new experience for players to enjoy on the popular MMO.
According to the developers, “merchants and traders of The Consortium have given shelter to refugees driven from their lands by the Molten Alliance”. Things aren’t going as planned as the refugees quickly become prisoners of their hosts. With a soon-to-riot about to erupt, there is also terrible wildlife wrecking havoc all around the area. Players will join Lionguard Inspector Kiel “to quell the violence and discover the Secret of Southsun.”
- Keep the Peace on Southsun Cove
- Inspector Ellen Kiel of the Lionguard has been tasked with restoring order to the island, but she can’t do it alone. In this all-new content, you’ll partner with Kiel to protect the settlements on Southsun Cove and uncover the source of the mysterious animal attacks!
- Blow Off Steam with New Crab Toss Game!
- To keep their minds off their troubles, the settlers on Southsun Cove have created a rugged new beach game: Crab Toss! In this instanced mini-game, players try to score points by capturing a hermit crab and withstanding karka attacks. It’s fun in the sun, Southsun-style!
Introducing Traps in World vs. World
- Traps are fiendish items that can be purchased from the new Traps and Tricks Outfitters on each WvW map. We’re starting with anti-stealth fields and traps that remove supply from enemy players, but in the months ahead we’ll introduce even more ways to spread mayhem in the Mists!
New Items in the Gem Store!
- Swim faster than a krait with our new Consortium Swim Booster, pick up a baby moa mini to keep you company on the beach, and crack open the brand new Southsun Supply Crate!
The content went live on May 14, 2013. You can check out the official site below for screens and details.
more info: guildwars2