The Stinkyboard Thinks Your Feet Should Join In The Gaming Fun
You knew it was coming. With gaming peripherals like the Wiimote, Kinect, and the upcoming Oculus RIft, you knew it was only a matter of time before someone sat down and thought to themselves “What other body parts can we use in games?”
Enter the Stinkyboard. The developers of this strange device think your feet are sad and lonely, left out of all the fun while your hands and head get to do all the cool stuff. Feet are people too, you know (no they’re not).
The Stinkyboard will NOT replace a traditional keyboard, mouse, gamepad, what have you, but it is here to supplement your gaming experience. Set to launch this June for $119, the Stinkyboard can be pre-ordered via their Kickstarter page, soon to launch.
Benefits of the Stinkyboard controller include:
• Allows simultaneous actions such as in FPS games players can strafe, change guns and throw a grenade without taking their fingers off the AWSD keys
• Increases actions per minute (APMs) for RTS gamers
• Makes it easier to access additional key bindings for MMO players
• Shaves precious seconds off for eSports players
• Simplifies controls for beginners
Because why not?